[Gridflow-dev] [#draw-hpgl]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 2 14:27:00 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, Alexandre Castonguay wrote:

> It was a pebkac, I had conflicts in the file when I did the update.

That's a common problem, and somehow, something that Pd can't detect.

Actually, one could make an extern that would do pd_bind("<<<",...) and
stuff, such that a message to "<<<" would quit pd and print "svn
conflict!" in the console.

I don't know what is the precise situation that causes a crash though. It
seems weird. The backtraces were not giving info about it.