[Gridflow-dev] [PD-announce] GridFlow 0.9.1

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu May 22 13:52:08 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, marius schebella wrote:
> format/quicktimeapple.c.fcs:212: error: ?nn? was not declared in this scope

fixed

> format/quicktimeapple.c.fcs:258: warning: ?DisposeGWorld? is deprecated

This happens because I have no idea what I'm doing. What's weird is that I
believe that I copied code from a OSX example app, from a *tutorial*, but
apparently, this function is from a MacOS Classic library (!). Anyway:
this is not really important now, just annoying.

This is said for all warnings of the "deprecated" kind.

> format/quicktimeapple.c.fcs:329: error: ?vdc? was not declared in this scope

fixed

> format/quicktimeapple.c.fcs:380: error: ?Qfalse? was not declared in this

remaining Rubyism that I forgot to remove. fixed.

> format/quicktimeapple.c.fcs:380: error: return-statement with a value, in
> function returning 'void'

Because GridFlow Formats used to have return values. Now they send that to
an outlet instead. Fixed.

I did this on an OSX machine at Vidéographe, a CD2 running at 2200 MHz.
I'm currently trying to improve several things on OSX, in a way that I
can't by just replying to emails from a Linux machine. I'm spending a few
days on this. I did not reply before because I was busy with the GridFlow
workshop in São Paulo and with being sick, and anyway I knew that I was
going to have access to this computer.

So, if you have any more questions or requests for OSX, the ideal time is
now. However, I'm just as inexperienced as usual with OSX, it's just that
I have a machine in front of me.

BTW for anyone else on OSX: if you do have a link error, please send me a
bug report about it, because I did not encounter it on this machine, so, I
fixed nothing related to it. Is it only on 10.5 ?