[Gridflow-dev] osx ruby/ruby configure

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Mar 21 14:11:20 EST 2006

On Mar 21, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, james tittle wrote:
>
>> ...after looking again at the config.log, trying to figure out why
>> it's not finding m_pd.h, I decided to "export C_INCLUDE_PATH=/path/
>> to/
>> m_pd.h"...this then found the header, but as you can see from the
>> following, configure doesn't know what to do with it!
>
> Does CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH work better?

...yep, now it's found...but when I try "make", I get the following:

tiggity:~/puredataDev/gridflow tigital$ make
ruby -w base/source_filter.rb base/grid.h base/grid.h.fcs
base/source_filter.rb:244: invalid regular expression; there's no
previous pattern, to which '{' would define cardinality at 1: /{/
make: *** [base/grid.h.fcs] Error 1

james