[Gridflow-dev] Soft Rock EP DVD :: made with Pd+GridFlow

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Thu Aug 3 15:35:02 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I made a video DVD with Pd+GridFlow (using a completely FLOSS
toolchain).  You can download the .iso [1] via bittorrent here:

http://publiclibrary.metamute.org:6969/index.html

Some screenshots are here:

http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org/index.php?page=gallery/digital/soft-rock-ep-dvd

Some rough notes on how I authored the DVD are here:

http://www.blurty.com/users/claudiusmaximus/day/2006/08/03#384

And the original audio-only EP is here:

http://www.archive.org/details/ClaudiusMaximus_-_Soft_Rock_EP

Note that the 4th track on the audio-only EP is not included on the DVD,
but that there is a different 4th track on the DVD.

[1] You don't necessarily need to burn the .iso to a physical disc in
order to play it, ogle and totem (and others) on Linux can play the file
directly; I'm sure there are similar players for OS X and Windows too
(maybe try VLC?).

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org