[Gridflow-dev] memory leak loading images

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Fri Apr 28 17:40:09 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm having a problem loading images, memory usage goes up and up :(

anything at all) over and over leaks about 6kB per time loaded.

Tested with JPEG and PNG.

See attached patches, I can send the images I tested with on request
(thought twice about sending 1MB of attachements to the list...).  They
expect either 'image.png' or 'image.jpg' to be in the load-path.
Watching output of 'top' shows memory usage rising.

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org