[Gridflow-dev] executables

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Sun Jan 30 17:15:42 EST 2005

Le 30 Janvier 2005 16:25, Alexandre Castonguay a écrit :
> On Sunday 30 January 2005 15:18, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> > Why would OCLUG help us? How do you get to convince them?
>
> They had a workshop about creating packages not too long ago (I don't
> remember exactly which distro).  Normand is a member and attends their
> meetings, he might have an idea?

I know how to create RPM packages for RedHat and Mandrake.
I'm also learning how to build DEBs for Debian.

For RedHat, the package should be build for the PlanetCCRMA PD distribution:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/pdworld.html
For Mandrake,  the easiest thing would be to recompile the PlanetCCRMA
packages (then maybe host them on the artengine web site).

--
Marc