[Gridflow-dev] common patterns and protocols

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Wed Jan 26 22:56:33 EST 2005

Howdy,

I just read the 'int' and 'float' descriptions in architecture.html and it
makes sense to me but I wonder how the uninitiated can grasp it.

It would be worthwhile in my opinion to create a glossary for absolute
beginners whose content could illustrate things like the wrapping around of
values.  It could coexist within architecture.html or be presented in a
separate page.

I like the idea of the wiki style documentation (hyperlinking of terms) that
Mathieu suggests.  But Mathieu, how do you propose that we do it in the doc
right now?

Cheers,

Alexandre