Call For Submission
Deadline: February 13, 2018
The Centre d'exposition L'Imagier invites artists from Outaouais to summit an ephemeral artwork project as part of the festival La Principale se sucre le bec 2018. The event will take place during the weekend of March 24 and 25, 2018, outside, in Aylmer sector.
This year, special interest will be given to ephemeral installations and performance. Please consider temperature as an influential factor. Proposals for a group project, with two or three artists, are also accepted.
L'Imagier invites artists to submit an exhibition project that will take place outside.
Submissions will be reviewed by a selection committee.
• Curriculum Vitæ (2 pages maximum)
• Artist statement (1 page maximum)
• Description of your project (1 page maximum)
• 5 visual documentation of recent works on CD, DVD or USB flash drive (in JPEG and QuickTime or an external link to YouTube and Viméo. For all videos, a maximum of 3 minutes)
• Short descriptions of the visual documents
Address to send your file
Centre d’exposition L’Imagier
9, rue Front
Gatineau (Québec) J9H 4W8
Email to send your file
**For files submitted by email, make sure they are sent in one sending. No fax submissions will be accepted**